Booking for Osteopathy In London
Both new and existing patients can view availability and book online below. Please read on for further information.
As we welcome you to your appointment we ask that you wear face covering and sanitise as you enter. We continue to use appropriate PPE, social distancing and enhanced hygiene measures at the clinic according to our comprehensive COVID-19 risk assessment which can be viewed here.
See the FAQ section below for our fees and concession fees, along with our hours.
- To check availability and book in-person appointments online please use the forms below. If you are a new patient or returning for the first time since the COVID lockdown, then you will be required to complete the COVID screening questionnaire attached to your confirmation email.
- New patients are also asked to complete the additional forms attached to their confirmation email before their visit. Please book infants directly through John by email.
- Patients wishing to pay via insurance please review the FAQ information below first as not all insurers are accepted.
- If you have questions about the suitability of osteopathy, or are unable to find an appointment online with John you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions about the suitability of osteopathy, or are unable to find an appointment online with Arturo you can email him at email@example.com.
Book an initial consultation online below.
Can make bookings with either John or Arturo.
Please refer to the FAQ section below before booking.
Bookings are with John only, and can be booked below.
Bookings are with John and arranged by phone or email.